woodnwonder goes worldwide!!
Following ingredients were present last Saturday in June, to show woodnwonder to the World:
- 1 Swedish / British celebrity chef.
- 1 new long table – used as a kitchen table.
- 5 specially designed zink boxes that fit the gap between the two planks.
- 2 new, tall log stools.
- beautiful scenery on Taasinge.
- magnificent views of Svendborg and the sea around the whole town.
- locally grown, organic veggies.
- 4 freshly caught fish.
- 2 TV people, 2 photographers, 1 runner.
The reason was Tareq Taylor’s visit to Fyn for his next show on: Nordic Cookery.
The shootings from Svendborg and three other locations on Fyn, will be broadcasted Spring 2015 on RTL + BBC Lifestyle / BBC Nordic.
Nordic Cookery can be viewed by approx. 80 mill. people in around 116 countries.
Wish woodnwonder the very best 🙂